Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mexico Beach, Florida

Less than a month ago, my family and I took a trip to Mexico Beach, Florida. It was a beautiful and much needed vacation, even though we were only there for two days. It was a bit chilly, but we walked on the beach, fished, shopped, and ate very yummy gulf seafood. Here are some pictures of the beach. 








My hubby, my mom, her neighbor and I all went fishing our first full day there. Mom and I got bored and decided to hit some of the cute shops while the boys were still fishing. We stumbled upon some very cute and creative items. I collected some smaller shells on the beach and plan to make something equally crafty. 

Cotton wreath / Christmas tree made from oyster shells
Driftwood mirror / Driftwood hanging heart
Wooden wall hanging with hooks

Porch at a neighboring home with beaded chandelier

 
Oranges in the yard - not quite ripe yet, but I can't wait until they are

On our second day there, mom caught two enormous fish

The Hubby

Mom and me on the boat




Pin It

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like you had a great time!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award, come check it out if you want to pass it on!
    http://www.thegoldensycamore.com/2012/11/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete