Monday, July 9, 2012

Well, Hello There!

Hi! I’m Elizabeth, and I am proud to bring you my fabulous new blog full of crafty awesomeness. One of my favorite things to do is arts and crafts. Working full time with a four-year-old doesn’t allow for much craft time, but I try. I mostly use my craftiness to make gifts or décor for my house, but I’ve made a few bucks off my talents. Oh, and I’m also obsessed with Pinterest … seriously, I should probably see a therapist or something. 

With this blog, I plan to bring you the wonderful world of crafting as seen through my eyes. I will display things I’ve made, tutorials, and other fun stuff. One of my favorite things to do is to upcycle and repurpose things into works of art. I have done a lot of that and plan to do much more. It will have a lot of genious projects from Pinterest (did I mention I was obsessed?), and maybe a few things I haven’t ripped off of someone else. I hope you will find my blog entertaining, inspirational, informational, and just plain crafty! Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment