Monday, July 9, 2012

Paint Chip Art: I Love You to the Moon and Back



I love to repurpose items, and paint chips have so many possibilities. I’ve seen so many awesome projects on Pinterest using paint chips and thought I’d give it a try. So, I marched on Home Depot and grabbed as many paint chips as I could fit in my purse. I used a quote from one of my favorite children’s books, Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney. I used a circle punch then glued them down to make the sky and moon. The finished product turned out how I wanted. I matted and framed the picture, and Viola! Unfortunately, it doesn't match my daughter's room, so I'm going to have to figure out a good place for it. Something like this would look great in a child's bedroom, though.





Linked up with:
It Pays To Be Cheap



Pin It

1 comment :