Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bama Wedding Painting



Last weekend one of my close friends Courtney got married to the love of his life, Miranda. The ceremony was so sweet, and Miranda looked beautiful. Courtney didn’t look too bad either.

Courtney is a HUGE Alabama fan, as am I. He is known for his is famous for his tailgate setup at the Bama games, and I thought an Alabama picture would be the perfect gift for him and Miranda. So, I painted one for them, and I was thrilled with how it turned out. I’m going to have to make more of these to sell, but that means I’ll have to make Auburn ones too. (Boo.) I'm not a hater, but it did suck painting an order of two dozen Auburn ornaments last Christmas.
Here’s what I painted. The houndstooth and the Alabama A were a must. I hope they enjoy it. Roll Tide Roll, and congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Herring!



Linked up with:
Tip Junkie handmade projects

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment